Importance of Comfortable Maternity Wear
There are perfect clothes for everyone, from size zero to plus sizes, from brides to mothers-to-be. Being pregnant today signifies that one can remain stylish, comfortable, and chic throughout the nine months.
Maternity wear essentials include leggings, tops or kurtas, dresses, nightwear, a supportive & nursing bra, and underwear. The fitting is better, the designs are better, and there are several brands like Morph Maternity, House of Napius and Momsoon that are providing maternity wear. The prospects for maternity wear are bright, and this has brought several new entrants into this segment of the industry.
Most bigwigs like Morph Maternity, House of Napius and Momsoon understand the need for comfort fabrics during pregnancy. Comfortable maternity wear is important for pregnant women for a number of reasons, including:
- Physical support: As the belly grows, it puts more strain on the back, hips, and legs. Comfortable maternity wear can help provide support and alleviate pain in these areas.
- Breathability: The body temperature tends to rise during pregnancy, so it's important to wear clothes that are made from breathable fabrics. This will help to keep the skin cool and comfortable.
- Easing discomfort: Maternity clothes are designed to accommodate the changing body shape, which can help to ease discomfort caused by things like bloating, heartburn, and round ligament pain.
- Professional appearance: There are many stylish and professional maternity clothes available, so you can still look your best at work.
- Variety: There is a wide variety of maternity wear available, so you can find clothes that suit your personal style and needs.
When choosing maternity wear, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Fabric: Choose fabrics that are breathable and comfortable, such as cotton, linen, and bamboo.
- Fit: The clothes should be loose enough to be comfortable but not so loose that they are baggy.
- Style: Choose clothes that you feel confident and comfortable in.
- Occasion: Consider the occasion for which you will be wearing the clothes. For example, you might want to choose different clothes for work than you would for a night out.
With so many comfortable and stylish maternity wear options available, there is no reason why pregnant women should have to sacrifice their comfort or style.
Below are the reference points to be considered :
|Brand||Morph Maternity||Momsoon||House of Napius|
|Fabric||Cotton||Poly Fabric, Rayon||Cotton|
|Western Wear/Office Wear||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Price Range||Rs. 1500 Above||Rs. 1000 Above||Rs. 1000 Above|
|Offers on an Average||Upto 20%||Upto 40%||Upto 80%|